05 February 2022

"I thought I was for Death"

I thought I was for Death

I thought I was for nothing

I thought I was for nothing at all


But when Death came

When Death came, all handsome and beautiful

When Death came, I think fell in love


I thought when Death came, I’d be for nothing

I thought when Death came, I would be nothing

I thought when Death came, I’d be no more than nothing at all


But when Death came

When Death came and spoke to me all handsomely

When Death came and spoke to me


I spoke to Him

I spoke to Him and I listened

I spoke to Him and I heard


He said to be

He said to be something

He said to be something else


I think Death was someone

I think Death was someone else

I think I loved, and loved, and loved Death


That maybe Death was someone else

That He was someone else

Someone else who loved me


M.M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment