09 October 2017

The Physics of Love

The linearity of time has never eased
the allure of tracing the lines upon her face.
The collision of particles, and the resultant magic,
has always paled in comparison to the magic
that occurs when gazing into her pensive eyes.
These physics, running amok inside of me,
are like petulant children in a stellar nursery.
I was first moved by the law of gravity
that she herself wrote, that she herself commands.
Her pull and her gathering of all things along her vector
has flung me from one corner of the cosmos to the other.
These physics of love, drunk on their own principles.
A postulate that I found myself fallen in, most helplessly.
A scientist enthralled by the very nature of her existence
and all its mysteries – by the theory that she is everything.

M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment